From the Principal's Desk School of Choice News About Our School Mission Statement and Schoolwide Learning Goals School Report Card Pioneer Tradition Required Forms & Updates for 2017-2018 'Aeries' Information Our Staff Attendance & Bell Schedules Student Agenda Book Health Office Disaster Preparedness Directions to the School Pioneer Alumni PTSA Staff Resources
Counseling Graduation Requirements & Add/Drop Policy Moorpark College- SVHS Offerings NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION New Student Enrollment Transcripts & Diplomas Resources College & Career Center Career Pathways Volunteer Opportunities
Pathways: An Overview Biotechnology Education Engineering, Architecture, and Product Design Entrepreneurship & Marketing IT & Software Design Medical Health Careers & Patient Care Public Service Wood Technology & Construction
Faculty by Department Departments Testing Tutoring Work Experience & ROP
Library Media Center Textbook Charges Student Resources Library Practice Students Mrs. Leighty's Book Recs Useful Links by Subject Librarian's Corner Teacher Resources
Fine Arts Calendar Music Theatre Arts Visual Arts
The Activities Office Clubs on Campus The Renaissance Program
Pioneer Athletics Athletic Registration Coastal Canyon League Donate to Athletics Facility Use Request Facility Schedules Frequently Asked Questions National Letter of Intent Schedule and Scores Sports Medicine Title IX Transportation Baseball Basketball - Boys Basketball - Girls Cross Country - Boys & Girls Football Golf - Boys Golf - Girls Lacrosse - Boys Lacrosse - Girls Soccer - Boys Soccer - Girls Softball Tennis - Boys & Girls Track & Field- Boys & Girls Volleyball - Boys Volleyball - Girls Wrestling
The Pioneer Webstore Order Your Yearbook

New Student Enrollment

Questions? Please contact our registrar:

Beth Hankins

What you need

We are happy to have you! Please use this page to navigate enrolling your child. Whether you would like to transfer from a high school within our district or out-of-district, we are here to help you. Enrollment Necessities:

Enrollment Application (Eng)

Enrollment Application (Span)


  • Proof of Residency - Utility Bill (phone, gas, or water bill) or lease agreement, or closing escrow statement Note: If the utility bill is not in your name, we require a  bill from the property owner and a notarized letter stating your name and student’s as residents.
  • Immunization Record - must include Tdap/Whooping cough
  • Transcripts
  • Most Recent Report Card (Students enrolling in 9th Grade)
  • Honors Letter of Recommendation (9th Grade Honors Students)
  • Exit Grades - if the student is a mid-semester transfer
  • STAR or other standardized test results‚Äč
  • CELDT Test Results (ELD/ESL Students)
  • IEP (Special Education Students)
  • Child Custody or Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)

School of Choice: Filing Period: 2/1-2/28
The school of choice application will be posted before the window opens.
Inter-district Permits: If you live outside the boundaries of the Simi Valley Unified School District and you wish your son or daughter to attend Simi Valley High School please call Student Support Services at: 805-306-4595 for information on obtaining an inter-district permit.